Doug Cook's Wellnessnutrition.ca - What Does a Dietitian Do?
Are you interested in eating healthier? Do you have nutrition questions about a family member? If so, Registered Dietitians are the professionals for food, diet and nutrition information.
Registered Dietitians can give you the best advice on food and nutrition such as:
- What foods to eat to lower your risk of certain diseases
- Tips for eating on the run
- The best way to achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Special eating plans for medical conditions
- What to eat when you are pregnant or planning to have a baby
- How to feed picky eaters
- When to take vitamin and mineral supplements
- How to modify your diet after surgery
- Whether or not you are getting enough of required/important nutrients
- How to read food and nutrition labels
- What foods to eat to improve your athletic performance
- How to be a healthy vegetarian
- What to believe in the media or on the Internet